Replace your missing tooth (or teeth) with Dental BridgesAre you embarrassed to smile because of damaged or missing teeth?
Does your missing tooth (or teeth) make it embarrassing for you to smile and difficult to eat and speak?
Dr. Darwish can provide you with a new tooth and an attractive new smile with a fixed dental bridge.
Reasons for a Dental Bridge:
- To replace your missing tooth (or teeth) and restore your smile.
- To fill the empty gap between your teeth which make it embarrassing to for you to smile.
- To maintain your facial shape.
- To prevent your remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
- To restore your ability to speak and chew properly.
- To upgrade from a removable partial denture to a permanent dental appliance.
- To turn your damaged smile into a bright, white beautiful smile!
How Fixed Tooth Bridges Work:
Tooth Bridges are the most popular and most affordable way to “replace a missing tooth”or many missing teeth. A dental bridge is a fixed (non-removable) appliance and is an excellent way to replace missing teeth.
Fixed bridges are prosthetic teeth that are generally recommended if you have one or more missing teeth in a row. The “traditional bridge” is the most popular type and is usually made of porcelain fused to metal. Porcelain fixed bridges are most popular because they resemble your natural teeth.
A fixed bridge “closes the gap” by adding a new porcelain tooth (or teeth) within the gap of your missing tooth (or teeth). The tooth bridge fits into the gap left by missing teeth and attaches with hidden clasps / tooth crowns fixed to your natural teeth on either side of the gap to secure them in place. A bridge cannot be removed, and with proper care, it should last a long time.