Straighten your teeth with “invisible” Invisalign Braces
Do you want perfectly straight teeth for an attractive looking smile?
Invisalign braces are the clear alternative to traditional metal braces that are provide results and are virtually invisible.
Why Choose Invisalign Braces?
- For an “invisible” solution to traditional metal braces. Invisalign braces use clear aligners instead of those metal braces. Since the aligners are virtually invisible, you can look good at work, at school, at special occasions or anywhere life takes you.
- To correctly align teeth that are crowded or have gaps between them.
- To correctly align your bite to correct alignment issues such as “buck teeth” overbite, crossbite or underbite.
- For straight teeth that provide healthier gums, easier cleanings and decreased abnormal wear.
- Comfort: Invisalign braces use a series of clear, removable aligners so no annoying brackets or wires are needed. These custom-fit aligners are comfortable and easily removable so you can eat whatever you want and you can brush and floss normally.
- Invisalign is affordable: ask about our easy financing arrangements to learn more about your options which may include dental insurance, corporate flex plans, flexible payment options or patient financing.
How Invisalign Braces Work:
- The process begins with taking an impression of your mouth (your teeth).
- Then a 3D model is used to create your custom treatment plan.
- Once your entire treatment is planned, your custom aligners are created.
- Dental models are made using stereo-lithography, laser beams solidify liquid resin layer by layer and an automated forming system creates each aligner.
- The aligners are then trimmed for your maximum comfort.
- Invisalign customized aligners are now ready for your unique treatment. Each aligner is worn for about 2 weeks which gradually aligns your teeth over a period of about a year.
Your confident smile will change how the world sees you. Ask for Invisalign today!